Student Associate Member

Any person who supports the mission of MCWL and (i) is currently enrolled in a law school in the United States; or (ii) is a graduate of a law school in the United States who has not been admitted to practice in the State of California, and has applied for or has taken but not yet passed the California Bar Examination is eligible to be a Student Associate Member.