Marin County Women Lawyers is dedicated to supporting the advancement of women in the legal profession and the legal system. Our members consist of women and men that support our mission and benefit from an unparalleled fellowship. Help us help women.
The Core Aims of MCWL are:
- To serve as a conduit for the dissemination and exchange of information and ideas among women attorneys.
- To promote and protect the interests of women attorneys so that we may achieve full participation in the legal profession
- To support and expand the fundamental rights of all women.
- To eliminate all forms of violence and economic oppression against women.
- To promote freedom of reproductive choice and gender equality.