BECOME AN MCWL MEMBER TODAY!
When you join Marin County Women Lawyers (MCWL), you join women and men throughout Marin and the greater Bay Area to advocate for women in the legal profession and women’s rights. Moreover, you will experience unparalleled fellowship between our members. At MCWL, you will meet people, like you, who are proud to be engaged in the legal profession and support their fellow female colleagues. MCWL welcomes women and men attorneys as individual members, as well as law firms, bar associations and law students.
Help us, help women. MCWL is a not-for-profit professional organization which relies on modest membership dues and sponsorship to help us achieve our goals of supporting women in the legal profession and women’s rights by providing networking, education, resources and fellowship.
MCWL MEMBERSHIP RATES:
New Bar Admittees: First Year – Free
New or Renewing Members: Only $65.00 annually
Law Student Members: Only $15.00 annually
JOIN OR RENEW TODAY:
(1) Submit renewal payment via PayPal MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT
MCWL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
1. Unparalleled fellowship in a legal organization
2. Networking opportunities
3. Annual Business and Professional Women’s Dinner
4. The best annual Holiday Party in Marin County
5. Continuing Legal Education Programs with emphasis on specialized CLE credits, including Elimination of Bias and Ethics (members receive discount)
6. Membership rate for annual Marin CLE Fair (co-hosted with Marin County Bar Association)
7. Online professional profile directory
8. Mentoring relationships and opportunities
9. Email announcements of special events and information relevant to MCWL mission
10. Discounted membership rate for California Women Lawyers
If you would like to apply and pay by mail instead, please download and fill out our Membership Application. Please send your application and a check for $65.00 made out to “MCWL” to MCWL, P.O. Box 4314, San Rafael, CA 94903.
If you have any questions, please contact us at MCWomenLawyers@gmail.com.